Tuition Fee, Costs of living and Student Visa

Tuition Fee

If there is an Exchange agreement between Universidad Tecmilenio and your home institution, you will have to pay your tuition fee to your home institution.

If there is no agreement between your home institution and Universidad Tecmilenio, you are a Study Abroad student and you will have to pay the corresponding tuition fee directly to Universidad TecMilenio.

The tuition fee for international Study Abroad students depends on the services and infrastructure that the Campus of your choice has.

Costs of living

Costs vary from city to city and depend on the selected accommodation, as well as on the personal consumption.

Approximate budget per month (MXN)

  • Accomodation $4,500
  • Meals $4,000
  • Local transport $750
  • Books (per period) $1,500
  • Leisure $1,000

Student Visa

If your future studies in Mexico exceed 90 days, you will need to obtain a student visa. You may apply for a student visa at the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate before coming to Mexico or you may apply for it once you are in the city where your selected Campus is located. We will assist you regarding the application process if you need it.

D.R.© Enseñanza e Investigación Superior, A.C. Monterrey, N.L. México. 2012. AVISO Y POLÍTICAS DE PRIVACIDAD